Best 300 Watt Bookshelf Home Audio
Nowadays, there are so many products of 300 watt bookshelf home audio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 300 watt bookshelf home audio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 300 watt bookshelf home audio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Acoustic Audio AA32CW Mountable Indoor Center Speaker 300 Watts White Bookshelf
- Acoustic Audio AA32CW indoor Mountable White full range speaker, recommended power is 20-300 watts, Frequency response is 90hz-20 kHz, efficiency is 90dB, 8ohm
- Two 2. 5" Polypropylene full range woofers, mounting brackets and hardware included, quick release spring loaded wire terminals
- Heavy duty ABS construction sealed cabinet, speaker size (H x W x D) is 3. 625" X 8" X 4. 25", designed and engineered in the USA, full instructions included
Hifi Desktop Bookshelf Speakers Pair – 300 Watt Powered Bluetooth Compatible Active Passive Book Shelf Speakers – Studio Monitor Computer Desk Home Stereo Speaker System W/ Aux/RCA/USB – Pyle
- 300 WATT POWER: These portable full range high powered bookshelf speakers have a maximum power output of 300 watt and 150 watt RMS so you can play your favorite tracks as loud as you want and with style. Comes w/ power cable
- HI-FI SOUND REPRODUCTION: These active + passive bookshelf speakers are equipped w/ 5.25" monitor speaker driver and 1" aluminum dome tweeter and feature 4-8 Ohm impedance / 50Hz-20kHz frequency response for full range stereo sound reproduction
Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier – 300 Watts 2 ChannelDigital Home Audio PA Receiver System 2 Microphone Input Control, FM Radio, USB,12 Volt Power Option – Pyle PFA600BU
- 300 watt power: the PYLE dual Channel pa amplifier gives your entertainment or PA system a boost! Provides convenient microphone and speaker control with Quick connect speaker terminals. Supports speakers W/ 4-16 ohm impedance
- Bluetooth-compatible: the small Professional integrated indoor public address receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including iPhone, iPad, smart phone, computer W/ hassle-free receiver pairing
Pyle Model : PFA600BUCompact Desktop PA Amplifier System Bluetooth Public Address Amplifier – Compact PA Speaker & Microphone Receiver System with (2) Mic Inputs, MP3/USB/SD Readers, FM Radio (300 Watt) Features: PA Public Address Amplifier Receiver Compact Desktop Audio Source System Provides Convenient Microphone & Speaker Control Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Audio Streaming Integrated Button-Activated Siren Alarm Function FM Radio with Digital LCD Display Connect & Stream Audio from External DevicesMP3 Digital Audio File Playback Compatible USB Flash & SD Memory Card Readers USB Port Doubles as Device Charge Port Quick Connect Speaker Terminals (3. 5mm) Input (2) 1/4’’ -inch Mic Input Jacks (Mic1, Mic2)Front Panel Button Control Center LED Audio Output Indicator Lights Independent Audio Channel Rotary Volume Adjustment Optional 12V DC Power Input Terminals What’s in the Box: PA Amplifier Remote Control FM Antenna Bluetooth Connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth Audio Receiver Simple Pairing for Wireless Music Streaming Works with All of Today’s Latest Bluetooth Devices (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, etc. ) Bluetooth Version: 4. 0Bluetooth Network Name: ‘PYLEUSA’ Wireless Range: Up to 30’+ ft. Technical Specs: Power Output: 300 Watt MAX Frequency Response: +/-3dB, 100Hz-20kHzImpedance: 4/8/16 Ohm. H. D. : S/N Ratio: >70dB, Mic 80dBMic Input Sensitivity: 8mVMaximum USB/SD Memory Support: Up to 32GBDigital File type Playback Support: MP3/WAV/Remote Control Battery: (1) x CR-2025 (included)Speaker Output: 4-16ΩPower Switch Selectable: AC/Off/DC Power Supply: 110V, 60Hz (12V DC Input)Dimensions (L x W x H): 9. 84’’ x 8. 26’’ x 2. 76’’ -inches
TDA7498E 2 Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver Mini Hi-Fi Class D Integrated Amp for Home Speakers 160W x 2 + 24V Power Supply
- Adopt Texas Instruments TDA7498E chip to get clear audio sound, No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it.
- 160W X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), for outdoor/ bookshelf/ computer/ desktop /ceiling /floor standing speakers, can use iPod, Phone, MP3 players, TV, Echo Dot, CD players, or Streaming Media players as input.
- 2.0CH audio integrated amplifier, aluminum enclosed, small size, good looks, simple functionality, and excellent sound quality
Polk Audio PSW111 Compact Powered 8" Subwoofer | Up to 300 Watt Amp | Stylish Looks, Big Bass at Great Value | Easy Integration with Home Theater Systems
- ULTRA-COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA PUNCHY BASS – An 8" Dynamic Balance woofer, specially-tuned downward-firing port & on-point speaker geometry helps deliver accurate bass with added depth that pumps up your movie, games and music experience
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT EXTREME VOLUME LEVELS – Features smart compression circuitry that limits distortion and gives a more balanced & thrilling music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies
PSW111 is best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won’t believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs. That’s why cnet says “the deep bass was impressively deep for a sub as small as the PSW111.” You can even play hide and seek with it. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. Polk home subwoofers are provided with CEA-2010 “Loud and Low” Spec. Instead of using the usual “inches and watts” method, we’ve leveled the playing field so you can easily and accurately compare the performance of different subwoofers measured the same way.
Best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers, the Polk Audio PSW111 compact powered subwoofer features an 8-inch composite woofer that packs a punch larger than its size would suggest–delivering powerful, accurate and musical bass at an affordable price. It measures 12-1/8 x 11 x 13 inches (HxWxD) and it has a continuous power rating of 150 watts (with 300W dynamic power rating).
PSW Series Key Features
Floor Coupled Port
All woofers (except for PSW10) feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible.
Klippel Optimized Woofer
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
Multiple Hook Up Options
LFE, line and speaker level inputs, and speaker level inputs allow easy connection to any system.
PSW Series subwoofers use intelligent amplifiers. This means, not only can they put gobs of power to your woofer, they’ll use very little power at low volumes or standby mode.
300 Watt Marine Tweeter Speaker – 3.75” Aluminum Bullet Horn w/ 1” Titanium Dome Tweeter, 2k-25kHz Frequency Response, 4 Ohm Impedance, Heavy Duty 20 Oz. Magnet Structure – Pyramid TW28 (Pair)
- 2k 25kHz FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Pyramid’s 3.75” aluminum bullet horn with 1” titanium dome tweeter speaker has enhanced Ferrofluid and 2k 25kHz frequency response that will complete a sound system of a boat or any marine vehicle or woofer enclosure
- 300 WATT POWER: This bullet horn super tweeter speaker provides up to 300 watts peak power because it is equipped with 20 oz magnet structure. It's all housed in heavy duty aluminum with swivel housing
LG CK43 300 Watt Hi-Fi Shelf System (2018)
- Multiple inputs - This speaker system comes equipped with a standard analog stereo auxiliary input as well as a USB port, ready to accept an external drive to conveniently play digital music.
- Bluetooth - wirelessly stream music directly from your smartphone or other compatible device for a seamless listening experience.
- Ez file search - with EZ file search, use the dials and the clear readout on the LED panel to quickly search folders or tracks.
Panasonic CD stereo system USB Memory / Bluetooth correspondence Silver SC-PM250-S OPEN BOX
Acoustic Audio PSW-8 300 Watt 8-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Acoustic Audio PSW-8 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 300 watts peak power, frequency response is 26Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 8” down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
Acoustic Audio’s Audiophile Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that’s barely a cubic foot. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant black ash finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 300-watt amp which effortlessly drives its down-firing 8″ woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 8″ woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 26Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
Klipsch Reference R-10SW 10" 300w Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II Floorstanding Speaker – Big Sound, | 1 (1-inch) Tweeter and 4 (6.5-inch) Woofers | Black, Single
- TOP OF THE LINE FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER equipped with a 1 inches Dynamic Balance dome tweeter and four (4) 65 inches Dynamic Balance woofers, this tower speaker guarantees BETTER SOUND QUALITY WITH IMMENSE POWER
- AMAZING SOUND AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE Enjoy clear, crisp and spacious stereo sound with wider dispersion for 3 dimensional and more lifelike audio in your bedroom, living or entertainment room
Polk Audio PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer – High Precision Bass with Extreme Power & Wide Soundstage | Up to 460 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value
- HEART-THUMPING MUSIC WITH DEEP, POWERFUL BASS – Polk's 12-inch Dynamic Balance Woofer sounds better because it is built better. Make your movies, music & sports experience thrilling
- ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTIONS - Be it delicate, melodious string music or solid blasts and booms from bombs and bullets, this subwoofer picks the subtleties between different kinds of sound correctly and reproduces them with absolute perfection
POLK PSW505 – This high quality powered subwoofer makes opens a whole new dimension of thrilling low end sound for audio and home theater systems alike. This versatile, clinically accurate beast handles bombs and bullets and delicate string sections with equal finesse. Polk Audio’s PSW series of powered subwoofers were designed to deliver powerful and astonishingly musical bass at amazingly low prices. All the PSW models represent an evolution and refinement towards a truly visceral home-theater bass experience that coordinate with Polk’s TSi and RM, and R/M/T Series Speakers for home sound that truly rivals the best that theater’s offer. Experience movies, music, shows and games like never before. Pick up a PSW subwoofer and feel its superb build quality. Polk Audio PSW-505 is comprised of top-notch quality components from the driver, the power amp, and the cabinetry to deliver the finest performance. Hi-Roll Surrounds to support longer excursion High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier Frequency Range – 23 Hz – 160Hz Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switchand volume control for perfect blending with any main speakers Unfiltered LFE input Magnetically shielded Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes Sturdy Feet keep the sub from sliding across the floor when played at high volumes Unit Dimensions – 16-1/8H x 15-1/8W x 18-3/16D; Weighs 56 pounds Warranty – 5 Years Parts and Labor Speaker; 3 Years Parts and Labor Amplifier Subwoofer cable required; not included. Monster Cable is recommended
From the Manufacturer
Have a big room? Have the need for BIG, life-like bass impact? Then the PSW505 is the subwoofer for you. More than a mere brute, the PSW505 is equally at home reproducing all the subtle nuance of a plucked string bass as it is belting out a rocket’s roar. Full-featured and over-powered, the PSW505 will rock your world.
- Slot Load Venting improves bass response. The wide, long slotted vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, creating precise, thunderous bass!
- Polk subs sound better because they’re built better. Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response.
- Big 12-inch Long Throw Driver for longer excursion and better linearity.
- Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker.
Take a look inside this product
- Huge Hi-Roll Surrounds that support a true long throw driver.
- Most powered subwoofers are good for just gut-rumble and boom. Polk understands that you listen to music too so our subs are tight, precise and accurate.
- High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier.
- Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker.
- Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes.
- Unfiltered LFE input for use with low pass filtered subwoofer output jacks.
- Pro-grade 5-way binding posts speaker inputs and outputs.
- Magnetically shielded for safe, flexible placement next to a TV or video monitor.
Dynamic Balance® Woofer Design Polk perfected the method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. With that information in hand, Polk engineers select the ideal combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques to literally “tune out” unwanted resonance. The result is a subwoofer that delivers pure, distortion free deep bass.
Klippel Optimized Long Throw Woofer Using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers optimized the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for longer excursion and greater linearity bringing you the best possible performance even at the most extreme listening levels.
Slot Load Venting improves bass response. The wide, long slotted vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, pouring out a tidal wave of precise, thunderous bass!
Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response. Polk subs sound better because they’re built better.
In the Box
Use with these products
|1 – 12″ Diameter (30.48cm)
High excursion polymer composite cone with hi roll surround, shielded
|Overall Frequency Response
|23Hz – 160Hz
|Lower -3dB Limit
|Upper -3dB Limit
|Variable low pass 60 – 125Hz, 4th order
|Speaker level 5-way binding posts, line level (filtered) and LFE (unfiltered)
|16-1/8″ H x 15-1/8″ W x 18-3/16″ D
(40.96cm H x 38.42cm W x 46.20cm D)
|Vented via slot loaded port
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs
|300 watts Continuous Average Output
|Dynamic Power Output
|48.00 lbs. (21.77kgs)
|5 years parts and labor
|Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty1
|3 years parts and labor
|1To ensure a valid warranty, Polk loudspeakers must be purchased at an Authorized Polk Audio home or car loudspeaker Dealer (such as Amazon.com). (If you’re not sure a dealer is “authorized,” call Polk Audio at 1-800-377-7655, and ask us.) The warranty is not transferrable, that means it applies only to the original purchaser. If you purchase your speakers from a private individual, that product is considered “used” and has NO factory warranty, no matter what the seller implies. The warranty is VOID if the serial number of the speaker has been removed or defaced. If you have any questions about your warranty coverage, or you think you need service, call Polk Customer Service at 1-800-377-7655. We’re here to help you get the most from your new speakers!
Best 300 watt bookshelf home audio: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy