Best Nutrients Tower Garden
Nowadays, there are so many products of nutrients tower garden in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for nutrients tower garden in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings nutrients tower garden which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Plant Fuel Nutrients | AQUA FUEL | Two part A and B formula for hydroponics. Complete hydroponic base system. Provides all nutrients needed by plants in hydroponic systems. | Two Pack | (Quart)
- COMPLETE SYSTEM: Two Part Nutrient A and B formula provides everything that plants need to grow and thrive when grown in hydroponic mediums.
- MORE FOR YOUR MONEY: Concentrated formula. Mix one quart of each part A and Part B in 125-250 gallons of water to form a perfectly balanced nutrient solution for hydroponic growing.
- EASY TO USE: Two part nutrient system takes the guesswork out of mixing up your nutrient solution. Simply add equal parts of A and B to water. Make sure to dilute 500-1000x, or one quart of each A and B to 125-250 gallons of water.
Plant Fuel Nutrients.
Our Fertilizers were designed with the grower in mind. We keep it simple so that you can focus on what actually matters, your plants!.
Use With Our Original 3 step system
Our Original 3 step system is designed to help plants get exactly what they need during vital stages in their growth and development. Most notably, Transition Fuel is designed to Fuel Plants through the transition between vegetative growth and the Blooming stage when your plants produce those beautiful flowers and buds. Transition Fuel is enhanced with sea kelp, along with humic acids, and other soil and root stimulators. Add in some Transition Fuel during this stage to see increased growth and plant health.
The ingredients in Aqua Fuel are formulated to be absorbed quickly and easily by the roots of your plants.
Easy to Use
Dilute according to the rates on the labels, and you are good to grow!
2-Part A and B formula
The A and B formula provides all the nutrients needed by plants throughout their entire lifecycle to grow and thrive. This two part A and B formula can be enhanced by the 3 step system of Growth, Transition, and Bloom fuel to boost the growth and development of your plants during those specific stages.
Use Throughout the Grow Cycle
Use in soil, hydroponics, or any other growing mediums. Our 2 part plant fertilizer system is compatible with all grow mediums and provides the nutrients needed for vigorous, healthy growth, ending up with massive, flavorful buds.
About Plant Fuel Nutrients
Plant Fuel Nutrients believes the best way to grow your plants is to use scientifically proven, agronomically sound methods. We started Plant Fuel Nutrients because most companies supplying fertilizer to growers were marketing solely on the basis of colorful labels. Our Goal is to bring back the science that seems to be missing from this industry.
Garden Tower 2
The Garden Tower is a revolutionary vertical self-contained garden & composting system that redefines home gardening, urban gardening and vermicomposting. Utilizing 6 cu.ft. of potting soil, the Garden Tower allows for the abundant growth of 50 plants vertically in a minimal footprint and eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss and most water loss associated with conventional gardening.
From the Manufacturer
Almost 20,000 Garden Tower owners use their Garden Towers because they like: • Growing 50 plants in just 4 square feet of space • Using food scraps to power the integrated vermi-composting nutrient delivery system (the core of every Garden Tower) • Harvesting the freshest, most nutritious veggies, fruits, & herbs • Avoiding herbicides, pesticides, plasticizers, phthalates, PVC, BPA, polycarbonates and other contaminants • Having their own ‘garden’ in places it wasn’t possible before • Enjoying better success and vastly reduced water use in hot climates and longer growing seasons in cold regions • Reducing their grocery bill, food waste, and trash! • Employing the Garden Tower as a powerful component in education programs about food, gardening, and ecological processes (the Garden Tower is used in hundreds of classrooms!) • Gardening with ease — for fun, for food, and for life!
The Garden Tower 2 glides on a zero-maintenance ball bearing tracking capable of supporting over 1,000 pounds — Just one of numerous enhancements to the Garden Tower 1.1 now standard in the Garden Tower 2! Recently named the “Worlds Most Advanced Container Garden”, the Garden Tower 2 features food grade USA-made HDPE (non-toxic, BPA & PVC free plastic) components, FDA-approved dye and UV-protection antioxidant package for health, durability and complete recyclability. The multi-patented Garden Tower is the only self-contained growing system that allows plants to feed and grow organically with nutrients made available by the composting core which runs through the tower! The Garden Tower 2 rotates easily for light access and for easy garden access in small spaces like balconies.
The GT2 is constructed with 35 pounds of plastic resin — it is heavy-duty and was designed to survive 12 years of outdoor use! The plastic features food-grade UV protection AND UV-Blocking non-toxic pigments to maximize lifespan for years of trouble-free gardening. We back the Garden Tower 2 by a inclusive 5-Year Manufacturers Warranty. (see GardenTowerProject.com for details)
Our commitment to making products that are healthy for people and also healthy for the planet runs deep: The GT2 is built from 100% FDA Certified Food Grade & non-toxic plastic resins, colorants, and UV Protection. Going much further, the GT2 is also free of all plasticizers (toxic phthalates), all hardeners (BPA), and also contains no vinyl, PVC, or polycarbonates (which can degrade into toxins). The Garden Tower 2 is currently the only container garden which has earned a Living Product Challenge Certification from the Living Future Institute and is also certified to be “Red List Free”.
Garden Tower 2 Improvements to the Garden Tower 1.1 include: 1) Enhanced nutrient distribution: The vermicomposting tube at the core of every Garden Tower features 265% more perforations for greater access by plant roots and enhanced aeration. 2) Stacking & nesting planting rings: Customizable tower height and less soil compaction. 4) Removable compost tea drawer and compost screen: better access, controlled compost release and less bending over. 5) Wide, heavy, reinforced, anchor able feet attach the tower securely to a rooftop, etc. The available Premium Caster Kit allows the Garden Tower to be frequently moved. 6) Even heavier built and more UV resistant then the robust GT1 and GT1.1: The Garden Tower 2 IS the Ultimate Patio Farm.
We’re a small company with big ideas committed to socially-responsible practices at every level, and our mission is no less than to help transform the face of gardening and food sustainability in our world. To us, food security is more than just growing your own food, it is about growing healthy food. In an era of rapidly rising food prices and industrial farming practices that strip our food of nutrients essential for good health, we believe the Garden Tower is one small step in empowering people towards their own food security. Our products are developed with a mindset that if they can’t improve peoples lives and have a positive impact on the planet as a whole, we had better come up with something better to pursue.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Grow organically anywhere
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Colin Cudmore attended a lecture by urban agriculture guru Will Allen (founder of Growing Power). Colin was so perturbed by the state of fresh food availability in many of our cities across the United States that he literally made it a personal goal to make a difference and help change the landscape of “food deserts”. Since 2010 Colin Cudmore and Joel Grant have been harnessing the natural and ancient methods of breaking down organics to nourish new plants for healthy produce in three distinct generations of Garden Towers – The Original Garden Tower, the Garden Tower 1.1, and the Garden Tower 2. The Garden Tower is a thoroughly optimized vertical keyhole garden which draws on efficient nutrient and water management design principles from ancient arid African agriculture.
What makes your product special?
The moment a person begins growing some of their own food organically they are closer to a healthier life and contributing to a more resilient system of agriculture. For many people in many different environments around the world, the Garden Tower 2 is a very nice solution to make growing a significant amount of organic product achievable in an otherwise unproductive space.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Based on the success of the Original Garden Tower and Garden Tower 1.1, backers on Kickstarter (and Garden Tower users) came together to raise $431,000 to make the Garden Tower 2 a reality. The rate at which the Garden Tower user community is growing and how freely gardeners share experiences, insights, and new ideas literally pushes us further every day.
General Hydroponics Cocotte Coco Grow A and B for Gardening, 1-Quart
- Balanced and complete plant nutrition for the vegetative phase
- CocoTek Grow A+B provide balanced and complete plant nutrition for the vegetative phase
- This unique formula provides elevated levels of our proprietary Calcium blend
- CocoTek nutrients are designed for Coco and will work well with any growing method and media
- Grow A - 3-0-1 Grow B - 1-2-4
CocoTek Premium Coco Nutrient is a powerful, high quality base nutrient, specifically formulated to work with and enhance the unique properties of coconut coir. This aggressive formula contains proprietary blends of calcium to ensure your plants thrive. Backed by years of research, CocoTek Premium Coco Nutrients are specifically designed to support and enhance your coco coir growing experience. Use CocoTek Premium Nutrients with CocoTek Premium Coco Coir for optimum results. Designed for coco and works well in hydroponics, soilless and soil.
(1.5 Inches) Rockwool/Stonewool Grow Cubes Starter Sheets for Cuttings, Cloning, Plant Propagation, Seed Starting Hydroponic Grow Media Growing Medium for Vigorous Plant Growth (28)
- Inorganic & Sterile Growing Medium, great for Rooting Cuttings clone plants, germination start seeds and more. Encourages Faster Initial Rooting & Its Firmness Is Guaranteed
- Provides 20% Air Space When Saturated - Absorbs nutrient solution while retaining plenty of oxygen for rapid root growth!
- Much easier than starting in soil! Predrilled planting holes make seeding and plant propagation a breeze. Great for hobby and commecial growers
preferred by many propagators in the industry. The quality of the newest Rockwool cubes, plugs, and starter sheets is the best on the market with superb air to water ratio and a fiber structure that holds water longer and has less resistance for the roots to grow in, resulting in stronger roots. Rockwool also encourages faster initial rooting and its firmness is guaranteed. Each sheet of Deco2pro rockwool is perfectly-sized to fit a standard flat and each plug has a pre-formed hole to easily plant seeds and cuttings. Once rooted, gardeners can transfer individual cubes to larger pieces of stonewool or plant them directly in soil. Our rockwool Cubes come with a pre-made planting hole which easily allows you to place cuttings, seeds etc into the cubes for fast, easy rooting and sprouting. Once roots develop you can easily separate the cubes and transplant using whatever method you prefer.
Please Note :
To Soak , simply dig plug briefly (10 sec) in a starter solution adjusted to pH 5.5 using pH down either or a lemon ,Do not squeeze the plug .
Hydrofarm GCTR Tomato Trellis Garden on Wheels
- Tomato trellis garden on wheels - expands to over 4-feet tall
- Includes rectangular base and planter, 3 risers with supports, and 2 side supports
- Convenient watering port makes watering easy
- Expandable - as plants grow just add extra rings or risers
- Simple to assemble - no tools required
Hydrofarm’s self-watering tomato planters provide lightweight, strong support for tomatoes, beans, peas, cucumbers and other climbing plants and flowers. Use with any potting soil or coco planting mix and the easy-fill reservoir system delivers water and nutrients from below, helping avoid over or under watering. The sturdy frame construction help support the weight of vines as they grow, allowing the plant to devote more energy to developing fruit and preventing the fruit from falling off before it’s ripe.
Worm Factory 360 WF360B Worm Composter, Black
- The Worm Factory 360 has a standard 4-Tray size which is expandable up to 8 trays, giving it the largest volume of any home composter.
- The redesigned lid converts to a handy stand for trays while harvesting the compost.
- Includes Manual and a Warranty included after product registration.
- The accessory kit provides basic tools to make managing the Worm Factory 360 easier.
- Built in "worm tea" collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory 360 composting system makes the entire process quick and easy. With a thermo siphon air flow design, the Worm Factory 360 increases the composting speed. Now you can produce compost much faster than traditional composting methods. This version of the Worm Factory 360 comes in black, and it’s also available in green and terracotta.
Why the Worm Factory 360?
Americans throw away 34 million tons of food waste into landfills each year, more than any other type of waste (EPA.gov). While traditional backyard composting has its place, the process can take up to two years and rotating it can become a chore. Worm composting uses worms to do the work of breaking down waste and is more efficient and easier to manage than a traditional backyard compost pile. In addition, its compact design makes it perfect for use in any household.
Worm composting makes it easy to recycle kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich fertilizer for your plants, creating a more sustainable lifestyle by recycling and improving soil quality. The Worm Factory 360 houses thousands of composting worms in a compact space. These worms work 24/7 to efficiently produce highly beneficial, rich compost packed with microbes and water-soluble plant nutrients.
This eliminates all the work of traditional composting and yields a much more valuable end product. Worm compost has been proven to have ten times the nutrients of traditional backyard compost. The more nutrients that are available to your plants, the larger they grow and the more bountiful your harvest is. This system allows you to enjoy organic vegetables, fruits, and flowers grown with the help of your kitchen scraps.
How the Worm Factory 360 Works
At A Glance
The Worm Factory 360 is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory 360 takes less than 15 minutes a week.
Included with each Worm Factory 360 are a comprehensive instruction guide and DVD that make setup easy and give detailed tips on how to best manage your new Worm Factory 360 year-round.
Start with just the bottom tray and bedding material included. Add 1lb of composting worms and start filling the tray with household waste. The worms will process and recycle the waste into fine compost full of nutrients. When the first tray is full, stack another on top. Each tray has a grid bottom, so worms migrate upward as new food is added.
As waste is broken down, moisture filters through the system, taking nutrient-rich particles with it. This makes it possible to harvest organic liquid fertilizer right from the spigot.
Adding household waste to the Worm Factory 360 is easy; just open the lid and toss the food in. Fruits, vegetables, grains, paper, eggshells, leaves, coffee grounds and more can be added. Three foods to avoid are diary, meat, and citrus items; these can be harmful to the worms and are difficult to compost. Feed your worms about 50 percent food scraps and 50 percent fiber and paper. This creates the optimal environment for worms and finished compost. The goal is to recycle what you usually throw away.
Don’t worry about feeding your worms every day. Some people feed them a handful a week; some people feed them a handful a day. The general rule of thumb is worms can eat about half their weight in food per day. This means that if you start with 1 pound of worms, they can eat a half pound of food per day. Worms can survive up to two weeks without any additional food. Just feed them a bit extra before going on long vacations.
In a healthy environment, composting worms will maintain their population without over or under populating.
Odorless Year-Round Operation
Your waste production isn’t seasonal and your composting efforts shouldn’t be either! Composting is no longer limited to the warm months. The Worm Factory 360 can be used indoors or outdoors, allowing year round operation. When managed correctly, the Worm Factory 360 is odorless, making it the perfect composter for apartments, kitchens, condos, garages, porches and more! Because of its unique design, the Worm Factory 360 allows oxygen to flow through the system, discouraging stinky garbage odors.
It is important to note that worms are living creatures, and cannot tolerate extreme temperatures. Keep the Worm Factory 360 so that the bedding remains between 40 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, or where you would personally feel comfortable.
The Worm Factory 360 is expandable vertically, allowing a high compost capacity while maintaining a very small footprint. When full, each tray weighs 12.5 pounds, making lifting and arranging trays effortless.
The Worm Composting Cycle
Your first tray will take about three months to become fully composted by the worms. After the first tray is composted the other trays can take as little as a month depending on the waste added. Once you harvest your finished compost from the bottom tray, you will have an empty tray to stack on top again.
The nutrient-rich finished compost can be used in your garden, raised beds, container gardens, or on houseplants. Even if you’re not a gardener, the Worm Factory 360 helps you reduce your impact and provides an alternative to throwing your waste into the landfill. Worm compost not only adds vital nutrients to your soil, it also conditions the soil to hold water longer, prevent plant disease, and promote healthy root growth.
Take one step in the green direction with the Worm Factory 360 and create a healthier, happier environment.
Expandable Multi-Tray design gives the largest volume from the smallest footprint. Temperature is maintained indoors or out.
Odorless operation when following provided instructions for indoor use.
Ideal For Households of 1-4 people, additional trays can expand the worm factory to handle larger households.
One Step assembly right out of the box for easy, quick setup.
Made in the USA with high-quality recycled materials and includes a 10-year warranty.
Year Round production of compost when optimal temperature is maintained indoors or out.
- Mineral rock dust. Adds nutrients to your finished compost and beneficial to the worm composting process. 4 Stacking Trays. Large capacity right out of the box; can also be expanded with additional trays (sold separately)
- Quick Tips Lid. Quick reference for how to feed your worms. Converts to handy stand for trays while harvesting compost.
- Accessory Kit. The accessory kit provides basic tools to make managing the Worm factory 360 easier, including: thermometer, hand rake, and scraper.
- Worm Ladder. Assists worms back into the upper trays.
- Base with Spigot. Built-in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
- Instruction Manual and DVD. Step-by-step directions will guide you through every step.
- Bedding Materials. Worm bedding helps ensure your success.
Compare Worm Factory Models
|Worm Factory Standard||Worm Factory 360|
|Number of Trays||3-5 (expandable up to 7 trays)||4 (expandable up to 7 trays)|
|Footprint||16 by 16 inches||18 by 18 inches|
|Warranty||10 years||10 years|
|Lid Style||Standard flat||Dome vented|
|Quick Start DVD|
|Accessory Tool Kit|
All models available in black, terracotta, and green
Blue Gold pH Down 1 Gallon 0.0 – 0.3 pH Non Caustic Concentrate for All Pro General Hydroponics Systems, Nutrient Reservoir Tanks, & Aquaponics.
- ★ GUARANTEED RESULTS! MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WHEN USED AS DIRECTED: Read Detailed Instructions On Reverse Label + Insert Included w/ Your Purchase and Please Call Before Using So We Can Help Make Sure pH Down is Used Exactly as Directed For Best Results. pH Down is a Safe Superior pH Adjusting Solution. Always Pre-Test in Small Container with Your Nutrients at least 24H Before Adding to System. We Recommend NO Bubblers At Any Time with pH Down If You Want pH to Hold.
pH Down is 100% non-caustic, all-natural, NOP Compliant for Certified Organic Programs. pH Down harnesses the power of the hydrogen ion in concentrate form to give you a non-caustic super solution you can safely use to correct the pH of your nutrient reservoir without concern of harming your nutrient inputs, plants, roots, or biology. Nutrient tanks are slammed with opposing chemicals from chemical fertilizers, making pH adjusting a migraine-inducing endeavor. pH Down is excellent for pro/general/home use in hydroponics, nutrient reservoir tanks, aquaponics. Use pH Down in aquaponics ONLY with clean water and a PPM count below 200. pH Down works best without Calcium type stones in ponds or fish tank water. Make growing easy with our 0.0 to 0.03 pH Down adjusting solution. Our super solution is applied by the drop and works best with a clean tank. We found 6.4 pH is the perfect pH for growth and yields. pH Down works for and is safe for all hydroponic grow systems, all plants/roots, and will not harm people, animals, or the environment. Err on the side of caution when increasing the pH of your nutrient tank. We repeatedly see pH hold for up to 3-7 days with a 600-1,000+ PPM solution if a bubbler is NOT used and using just a circulatory pump, a wooden mixer, or no movement at all. We recommend no bubblers if you want your pH to hold. ALWAYS pre-test pH Down in a small container with nutrients AND CLEAN water for at least 24H before adding to your system. Liberate plants from caustic toxic chemical based pH adjusters that degrade nutrients. pH Down works best with Blue Gold Hydro & Blue Gold Super Carb. Carbs reduce foaming in reservoirs. We offer guaranteed results or money back when used as directed according to the instructions on the bottle and insert included with purchase. Our safe and superior pH adjusting solution is 100% American Made. We are laser-focused on our customer’s satisfaction, needs, feedback. Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction.
Self Watering Planter for Vertical Gardens – Indoor, Outdoor Wall Decor & Gardening Kit with Hanging Bracket – Plants Thrive with No Effort, Ideal for Busy Lifestyles – BloomWall (6 Lime)
- ✔ PLANTS DYING? PROBLEM SOLVED… if you regularly forget to water plants, the BloomWall system does it for you
- with a convenient water level indicator that takes out the guesswork
- ✔ HOLIDAY WITHOUT HEARTACHE... neighbors won’t need to water your plants while you’re away
- simply fill up the reservoir before you go & return home to happy healthy plants
- ✔ FITS TOGETHER AS ONE SYSTEM… you can connect several planters vertically, or in-line, as they work together as one, no matter how many you have (6 unit, per order)
Want to grow delicious herbs & salads but don’t have the room? The SavvyGrow BloomWall planter saves space by
bringing vertical gardening to your home. Click ADD TO CART now to bring vibrant plants to a dull wall today.
OUR GREEN VISION, SHARED WITH YOU
SavvyGrow began out of our busy family’s needs to bring a love for fresh flowers and plants into our home, in a way
that was easy and not time-consuming, but was also good for the plants.
We realized that our designs could help other busy parents and professionals to do the same, and thus SavvyGrow
was born! Our mission is to help busy people live healthier lives, by growing their own plants & herbs effortlessly
GET GREEN THUMBS… AT A GLANCE
- Makes a perfect window box for dazzling neighbors with vivacious flowers
- Convenient water level indicator – so you won’t water too much, or too little
- Tasty fresh herbs & edibles straight to your plate – no growing stale in a delivery truck
- Easy to use self-watering planter – fill the reservoir, & BloomWall takes care of the rest
- The decorative planters stack easily on top of each other – bring vibrant color to a bare wall
IS THIS A FIT-AND-FORGET SELF-WATERING PLANTER?
The only thing you are responsible for, is ensuring there is enough water in the system for the plants, which depending
on what you are growing, can be enough to take a vacation and return to happy healthy plants.
Buy with confidence, you’re covered by our 100% Money Back Green Fingers Guarantee, no questions asked.
Click Add to Cart now to bring vibrant plants to a dull wall today.
Emerald Harvest GL56723898.906 Cali Pro Grow A+B Fertilizer Combo, 3.8 L
- Takes the math out of growing
- suited to novice and professional growers alike.
- Give your crops all the nourishment they need-and even save money by minimizing unabsorbed nutrients.
- Contains optimal levels of essential elements.
- High levels of chelated micronutrients.
- Supply your crops with the right ratio of nutrients suited to every week of every Phase of their life cycle.
Reach the full genetic potential of your crops with Emerald Harvest Cali pro grow a & B & Cali pro bloom a & B, our Complete 2-Part base nutrient series. Cali pro is a nitrogen-rich fertilizer that nourishes your high-yield, indoor-grown crops with the essential elements they need to develop strong stalks & stems & support a robust harvest. Rich in phosphorus, potassium & other essential plant nutrients needed for vigorous fruiting & flowering, Cali pro also contains trace elements such as chelated iron, cobalt, manganese & zinc. Use Cali pro bloom a & B during flowering.
GroBucket Garden Kit (3PK) Self Watering sub-irrigated planter insert. Turn any bucket into a Self Watering Container Garden. Create an indoor or outdoor, space saving and portable garden in minutes.
- Turns any 5 gallon bucket into a self watering planter. (bucket not included).
- Each GroBucket Kit includes 3 Self-watering inserts, 3 black PVC fill tubes, and 3 level indicators
- Go days or even weeks without watering depending on the type of plant. Virtually eliminates weeding.
- Perfect for square foot gardening and raised bed garden methods of planting.
- Gardening from the 15" height is convenient for children, the elderly, and those that are mobility challenged. Also great for schools and community gardens. No need for the expense and complexity of raised beds.
The GroBucket is the most versatile, economical, and easy to use growing system on the planet. It turns any 5 gallon bucket into a self-watering (sub-irrigated) planter in seconds. Simply place the insert in a bucket, insert the fill tube, and fill with soil. Instant Garden! The included water level indicator (float stick) tells when to refill the reservoir, no more guess work. Plants are automatically watered through wicking action from the 1 gallon reservoir created by the GroBucket insert. Grow any type of garden vegetable, herb, flowers, house plants, ferns, and even small trees and shrubs. This space saving design is great for apartments and condos; each planter only takes up 1 square foot. Grow indoors, outdoors, on patios, decks, or even rooftops. Buckets are ideal for gardening, the 15” height allow for deep rooting, they are easy to move, fit a standard tomato cage, and the whole system stacks when not in use. Buckets can be easily spray painted to any color. That surprise early frost in the fall or late frost in the spring is no problem; simply move your plants indoors. You have just extended your growing season. The most difficult part of container gardening is watering, too much or too little and the result is the same, dead plants. With the GroBucket, you can’t overwater, and the float sticks will always display how much water is left in the reservoir. Best of all your plants can take care of themselves while you’re away for that long weekend. Spend less time watering and weeding and more time enjoying your Garden! Gardening is one of the healthiest hobbies and GroBucket makes this hobby more enjoyable. GroBucket is also a great gift because it’s truly a gift that will keep on giving. Remember, you don’t need a green thumb, you just need the GroBucket! 100% Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
Worm Factory 360 Composting Bin + Moisture and pH Testing Meter Worm Farm Kit (Black)
- The Worm Factory 360 has a standard 4-Tray size which is expandable up to 8 trays, giving it the largest volume of any home composter.
- The redesigned lid converts to a handy stand for trays while harvesting the compost.
- Included instruction manual with step-by-step directions for managing your Worm Factory 360.
- Moisture meter, pH meter, and thermometer help eliminate any guesswork and allow you to optimize the worm composting process.
Emsco Group 2370 Hydropickers Compact 24” x 20” Footprint – Mobility Provided by Casters Non-Electric Hydroponics Grow Box, Blue
- GREAT INTRODUCTION TO HYDROPONICS – The Hydropicker makes it easy for the average consumer to begin hydroponic gardening without investing hundreds of dollars in expensive equipment. By giving the user exactly what they need to begin hydroponic gardening and eliminating the need for electricity, the Hydropicker creates the ultimate kit to start enjoying hydroponics in any setting!
- INCREASED HYDROPONIC YIELDS – Hydroponics accelerates growth due to not using soil. Growth nutrients are added to water, which is directly and evenly dispersed to plant roots and accelerates the growing process. The Hydropicker suspends plant roots directly in growth nutrients to take full advantage of fast hydroponic growth
Enjoy hydroponic gardening with emsco group’s hydro picker non-electric hydroponic grow box! the hydro picker makes it easy for the average consumer to begin hydroponic gardening without investing hundreds of dollars in expensive equipment. By giving the user exactly what they need to begin hydroponic gardening & eliminating the need for electricity, The hydro picker creates the ultimate kit to start enjoying hydroponics in any setting! hydroponics accelerates growth due to not using soil. Growth nutrients are added to water, which is directly & evenly dispersed to plant roots & accelerates the growing process. The hydro picker suspends plant roots directly in growth nutrients to take full advantage of fast hydroponic growth. since the hydro picker does not require electricity, it does not need to be placed close to an electrical source. The hydro picker has a compact design of 24” x 20” that can easily be placed anywhere such as a patio, Veranda, or even a fire escape! The unit features 4 casters to provide mobility in any setting.
Best nutrients tower garden: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy