Best Straight Handle Garden Trowel
Nowadays, there are so many products of straight handle garden trowel in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for straight handle garden trowel in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings straight handle garden trowel which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
CIELCERA Stainless Steel Hori Hori Garden Trowel, 10", Free Sharpening Rod, Thick Sheath, Gift Box, Comfortable Wooden Handle for Men and Women
- Ideal for a variety of tasks including digging, weeding, loosening soil, planting, transplanting and more, comes with Thick Leather Sheath and a fine gift box. Equipped with a FREE sharpening rod, it could be used for general sharpening jobs, and includes fish hook sharpening channel.
- Polished 420 stainless steel blade resists rust and help to complete more tough garden work. The hori hori garden trowel offers two working blade edges. One side has a 5cm sharp serrated sawing edge, and the other side has a 3cm razor-sharp cutting edge.
Radius Garden 101 Ergonomic Aluminum Hand Transplanter, One Size Original Green
- Award-winning ergonomic garden transplanter with unique, patented blade designed for optimal performance in all soil conditions.
- Ultra-lightweight die-cast aluminum blade with depth markings for bulbs. Sharp and stronger than steel. Will never rust.
- Patented ergonomic Natural Radius Grip provides extra leverage and reduces hand and wrist stress. Made from a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic elastomer and polypropylene.
Designed for transplanting small perennials and bulbs, the extra-long blade of the Radius Ergonomic Transplanter has depth markings to aid you in finding the proper planting depths. The end of the blade has the perfect shape to pop tender plants out of the plastic six-pack planters that you find in flats at the nursery. This product is so versatile you can substitute if for an all purpose trowel and a weeder. We always have one nearby in the garden.
The Ames Companies, Inc 2016400 True Temper Replacement Garden Pick/Cutter Mattack Handle, 36-Inch
- Fits for any 2.5 lb mattock head for a full tool
- Attach this as a replacement handle for the mattock head
- Absorbs the shock from blows while digging up roots
- Withstands the constant pounding from blows well
- Straight-forward installation process
The Ames 36” American hickory garden pick/cutter Mattock handle fits for any 2.5 lb Mattock head & absorbs the shock from blows of the hammer easily. The Mattock head attaches to this replacement handle, replacing a worn or weak handle. Once attached, the hammer functions as a new tool & can withstand the constant pounding from digging up roots, fracturing concrete & Breaking hardened soil.
Ames True Temper 2018600 48-Inch Bent Repair Handle with Ferrule
The Ames 48” hardwood manure fork handle is a great replacement handle for full Ames manure forks. The replacement handle fits all standard manure fork heads. The sturdy handle is essential for the tedious daily chore of cleaning horse stalls, transferring manure & other loose material. The handle has a clear lacquer finish, which protects against damage. The Ames manure fork handle is easy to install with the bent ferrule & once set up, will last for years to come.
Bully Tools 82502 12 Ga. Edging and Planting Spade. Fiberglass Long Handle.
Bully Tools fiberglass spades utilize a triple wall fiberglass, wood reinforced handle design. Great for homeowners and contractors, it is just as strong and hefty as a wood shovel, with the added comfort of a fiberglass handle. All Bully Tools spades have a closed back design that prevents debris getting stuck while digging. The spades also have extra thick 12 gauge steel. The extended ferrule increases strength while prying. In testing, the steel spade head bends before the handle breaks in both wood and fiberglass models!
From the Manufacturer
Tools made to last a lifetime, and be passed on from generation to generation. 100% Made in the USA Bully Tools is bringing back that tradition with tools built to endure years of hard labor. We have re-engineered the classic designs of shovels, rakes and other popular tools to create more efficient, durable products. Special features on specific products include true 14 gauge steel, triple wall reinforced fiberglass handles, extended length ferrules, and welded I-beam supports. We stand behind our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty. If one of our tools fails during normal use, we will replace or refund it! In a time when cheap foreign products are the norm, Bully Tools offers affordable, high quality Made in the USA goods.
Nisaku NJP650 Hori-Hori Weeding & Digging Knife, Authentic Tomita (Est. 1960) Japanese Stainless Steel, 7.25" Blade, Wood Handle
- ★ Our most popular knife
- the NJP650 is the standard for Hori-Hori knives worldwide and is rated #1 in many gardening publications!
- ▲ Features: Concave blade for digging, beveled sharp edge for slicing, serrated opposite edge for cutting. Inch markers engraved on the blade ensure you can plant at precisely the correct depth, measure rope and more.
- ▲ Multi-Use: Used by gardeners and outdoorsmen worldwide, it is perfect for tasks such as weeding, transferring bulbs, digging the perfect hole, and cutting branches. These knives aren’t only for gardeners! It is also a great knife for hunting, camping, metal detecting, prospecting for gold and more.
The Nisaku Stainless Steel weeding knife boasts both straight & serrated edges that’s useful for dividing plants, planting bulbs, flowers & herbs, digging out weeds, removing rocks, cutting through roots & so much more! A comfortable wooden handle allows for a good grip for all-day digging, & ensures you push into the soil with more control. Comes with a leather sheath.
Radius Garden 22711 Root Slayer Edger XL, Root Slayer Edger XL, Red
- Half moon edger with inverted, V-shaped cutting tip and specially designed teeth rip through dirt and roots with ease
- Extended shaft provides extra leverage and comfort for taller gardeners
- Blade made of powder-coated carbon steel
- Shaft made of reinforced 13-gauge resin-encased fiberglass and non-latex grips at top
- Blade measures approximately 10 x 6 inches
- Tool measures approximately 52.5 inches long
The Root Slayer Edger XL is an extra-long edition of its original, ideal for taller gardeners and those who prefer a long, straight handle. Its non-latex grip, unbreakable fiberglass shaft, and 13 gauge mid-carbon steel blade define an exceptional, multi-purpose shovel. The “inverted V” blade and root-cutting ripsaw teeth slice through sod and small roots with exceptional ease. Beloved by pros and casual horticulturalists alike, the Root Slayer Edger XL eliminates the need for other tools, encompassing the best traits of hatchets, pry-bars, nursery spades, and saws in a single superb shovel.
SE GP3-SS30DT Prospector’s Choice 12" Serrated Edge Digger
The SE GP3-SS30DT Prospector’s Choice 12″ Serrated Edge Digger is made of heat treated carbon steel, which allows this tool with straight and serrated edges to easily break through concrete, hard soil, and roots. The oversized comfortable grip and hand guard helps in minimizing accidental injuries. Our edge digger also comes with a sheath to keep the tool with you at all times by looping the sheath to your belt. Our multipurpose serrated edge digger is useful for a variety of tasks including cutting clean and deep plugs, digging, excavating treasures, loosening soil, planting, transplanting, weeding, and more. This serrated edge digger is the prospector’s choice to search, find, and collect. It is a multipurpose tool for a variety of gardening tasks. The length of the shovel is 7-1/2″ and the overall length is 12″.
Do not use in areas where underground piping, wiring, or cabling systems may be present.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness of our SE GP3-SS30DT Prospector’s Choice 12″ Serrated Edge Digger.
IPR Rights Notice:
Important: Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with the SE logo on the packaging.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Berry&Bird Garden Knife Hori Hori Soil Scoop Barebones 6 inch Serrated Blade Pruner to Remove Weeds Roots Gardening Tool
- Garden Helper: Professional and essential handcrafted garden tools meet most of your planting needs.
- Easy Transplantation: Unlike the traditional flat blade, this garden knife is designed to be grooved, making it as easy as a shovel to remove weeds and transplant plants and flowers easily.
- Extremely Sharp: Extremely Sharp One of the reasons why Hori-Hori knife is very popular is the double-edged design. One side is straight edge blade, which is very convenient for weeding
Garden Weasel Edge Chopper
- SAVE TIME, EFFORT, MONEY, AND BACK! – Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. The durable Edge Chopper makes creating edges for your lawn and garden simple, quick, and pain-free. It’s easy to use, easy to maintain, and less expensive than rolling wheel models.
- CREATE ATTRACTIVE GARDEN LINES – The Garden Weasel Edge Chopper effortlessly creates sculpted edges for gardens, patios, driveways, and curbs. It can cleanly separate flowers, shrubs, or ground cover areas from lawns, which is helpful for keeping mulch in and grass out of your beds. In the wintertime, you can use it to break up ice!
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. The durable Edge Chopper makes creating edges for your lawn and garden simple, quick, and pain-free. It’s easy to use, easy to maintain, and less expensive than rolling wheel models. The Garden Weasel Edge Chopper effortlessly creates sculpted edges for gardens, patios, driveways, and curbs. It can cleanly separate flowers, shrubs, or ground cover areas from lawns, which is helpful for keeping mulch in and grass out of your beds. In the wintertime, you can use it to break up ice! This multifunctional garden tool is ergonomically designed to reduce pain from bending or straining and features wide foot plate for increased leverage. To use, simply place the Edge Chopper where you want to create an edge, step with your foot, and remove! The Garden Weasel Edge Chopper has steel welded construction with a carbon steel blade. It is weather resistant and rust resistant for maximum longevity. Package includes (1) Garden Weasel Edge Chopper. Overall height: 38-Inches
Radius Garden 30502 Ergonomic Garden Hand Tool Set, Green
- Ultra-lightweight, die-cast aluminum blades are stronger than Steel and will never rust.
- Patented ergonomic natural radius grip provides extra leverage, reducing hand and wrist stress. Made from a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic elastomer and polypropylene.
- Member tested and recommended by the National home gardening club. Featured in arthritis today magazine, the American gardener, fine gardening, HGTV, Mother earth news, the today show, and more
It’s an incredible luxury to have a complete set of digging & scratching tools. Too often we make do with a single, old rusty trowel for every project in the garden. The right tool for the right task makes us more efficient & makes gardening more enjoyable. This set includes a trowel, transplanter, weeder, scooper, & cultivator. With endorsements from dozens of publications & organizations, the Natural Radius Grip tools are your best choice. They are made to last a lifetime, we it.
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Transplanting Spade
- Ideal for digging small, deep holes, digging up bulbs and other planting needs
- Welded 14-gauge steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- Extra-large D-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves
- Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
Fiskars steel D-handle transplanting spade features a durable design that provides excellent grip when you are digging small, deep holes for planting or digging up bulbs. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. The extra-large D-handle design offers two-handed grip, and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control. The sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, and an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods.
The Fiskars transplanting spade features all-steel construction for heavy-duty strength and durability. The blade features an oversized step for additional leverage and comfort, and is pre-sharpened to cut through the ground easier. The teardrop-shaped shaft and oversized D-handle provide ergonomic comfort and control during use. For added strength, the blade itself is directly welded onto the shaft, and the entire shovel is powder-coated to prevent rust and clean up easily. The low-profile spade head is perfect for digging planting holes or other precise tasks.
Best straight handle garden trowel: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy